£850-£1200 per week
◆ linens, towels and toiletries
◆ organic welcome pack
◆ unlimited broadband
◆ Sky, books and games
◆ outside coal BBQ
◆ and other essentials…
Make your holidays even more special:
◆ Upgrade to full or half-catering
◆ be greeted by flowers and champaigne
◆ choose a welcome pack to suit your taste
◆ drop-off or pick up on long walks
◆ hunting or fishing days out
◆ and much much more…
Terms and conditions
- Hill House is a strictly non smoking cottage
- No outdoor shoes/boots are allowed inside.
- We regret that no pets can be allowed, except for guide dogs.
- The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed six + cot.
- The cottage must be used for personal and domestic purposes only, and not for any commercial use; (without prior, written consent).
- Right of entry is reserved at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs and maintenance.
- If the cottage that you have booked becomes unavailable or unusable, for whatever reason prior to the date of your booking, then our obligation to you is this; a) to endeavour to find you a suitable alternative property, or, failing that, b) to fully refund you.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the entire party, or to terminate the stay, without refund, if any of these conditions are not complied with.
- Please be environmentally friendly; switch off lights and only heat when required, recycle bottles/paper etc. where possible, and save water.
- Please, let us know immediately of any breakage and damages. You are legally bound to reimburse Hill House for any replacement, repair or cleaning costs on demand.
- Hill house will be ready for you by 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated not later than 10.00 am on the day of departure. Early arrival and later departure are by prior arrangement only.
- A Full Payment is required at the time of booking.
- We keep the right to hold30%in the event that you have to cancel your booking. We will do our best to re-let the property, but if we won’t be able to, we reserve the right to retain the balance. We recommend you to have your own insurance.
- Our prices include all bed linen, electricity and logs for a wood burning stove.
- Use of the telephone is metered and will be charged according to use.
- Use of broadband is included in price on a fair usage policy. Should our provider charge us for excessive use of broadband, those charges will be passed on to you.
- Cots are available at no extra cost. Please note that cot linen is not supplied.
- We cannot facilitate stag or hen parties.
- We are not liable to you or any third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience that may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is in any way connected with the rental of Hill House. We recommend you to have your own insurance.
- Cycles that stored at Hill House are free of charge. However, we are not liable for any injury or accident you might have while using them. While every effort is made to keep cycles in good condition, you are using them at your own risk and judgement.
- Please, leave all cycles in store outside
Should you need insured cycling gear, we are ready to arrange it for you at extra cost.